5 minutes ago: 13 sec
15 minutes ago: 13 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 10000.0 %
(updated every minute)
- Dec 04: RESOLVED - You may face issues sending messages to help at deathbycaptcha dot com, so we recommend to contact us at "help at deathbycaptcha dot EU" instead. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- Nov 29: BEWARE of emails from "CVS_Reward_Alert@deathbycaptcha.com" about some "$50 CVS Promotion" . Those messages are NOT from Death By Captcha!
- Nov 17: RESOLVED - You may have / may be facing issues sending token (puzzle) images Yesterday and during parts of the day Today. We're working on a permanent solution for this and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. In the meantime, we urge to please use (good quality, private) proxies , as this will substantially increase your success rates for these images.
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action