STATUS: OKServers are fully operational with faster than average response time.
15 seconds (1 minute ago)
7 seconds (5 minutes ago)
11 seconds (15 minutes ago)
- Jan 26: SEASONAL PROMO - As of Jan 24, the hCAPTCHA rate has been decreased to $1.79/1K!!!
- Jan 04: RESOLVED - At the moment, the service is going through a technical issue that is causing higher than usual solve times/sporadic overloads. We're working hard to minimize the impact of this on your work. We expect things to be back to normal shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- SEASONAL PROMO - As of Jan 24, the hCAPTCHA rate has been decreased to $1.79/1K!!!
How to enable 2FA
This page is for users that want to use 2FA authentication on Death By Captcha
- What is Google Authenticator?
Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator that implements two-step verification services using the Time-based One-time Password Algorithm (TOTP; specified in RFC 6238) and HMAC-based One-time Password algorithm (HOTP; specified in RFC 4226), for authenticating users of mobile applications by Google.
- Where I can get Google Authenticator?
Google Authenticator is free software and you can install it on your mobile device:
- What should I do next?
You need to enable 2FA authentication on your account.
Take note current 2FA secret.
Open the application and choose Enter a provided Key
Create a new accout and use the secret from your account
Take note of the time based code
Now use the code on Death By Captcha.
2FA is enabled from now, you can view the 2FA secret anytime on your accoun settings.
Now every time you log into your account, you need a code from the authenticator application and your account is more secure