5 minutes ago: 5 sec
15 minutes ago: 5 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 77.5 %
(updated every minute)
- Apr 30: RELEASE – Maven Support! Maven is the core of web applications in Java. Maven support has been added for Java EE users, our library can be found on MVNRepository. It can be installed by pasting the artifact information into the POM file followed by a project build. Contact support if you need more details!
- Mar 31: Support ticket responses might be delayed within April 1st & 4th due to Easter holidays. We'll strive to address your concerns ASAP, nevertheless. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Mar 08: Occasional high service loads might be visible during the course of the day. However, your service usage shouldn't be significantly affected by this, as we're working hard to ensure all goes smoothly with your submissions. We're making arrangements so the situation is normalized shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please Login to see your accumulated DBC Points.
What are DBC Points?
DBC Points are part of the only loyalty program in the industry. It's another great advantage that is uniquely available for Death By captcha clients.
With DBC Points you can obtain DBC CAPTCHA Packages at no extra cost. Eventually, we will be adding other DBC Points redemption options in the near future.
How do DBC Points work?
You will get DBC Points right after you have totally consumed one of your DBC CAPTCHA Packages. The amount of DBC Points you receive will depend entirely on how Small or Large the DBC CAPTCHA Package is.
What else should I know about DBC Points?
- DBC Points are non-transferable
- DBC Points expire after 365 days.
- DBC Packages obtained with DBC Points expired after 270 days.
We reserve the right to modify the DBC Points terms without prior notice.