5 minutes ago: 14 sec
15 minutes ago: 20 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 79.2 %
(updated every minute)
- Aug 18: RESOLVED - To ensure optimal service availability, there will be short, scheduled, server maintenance(s) next Monday Aug 22, by 10:30 A.M. & 1:30 P.M UTC-4. The service may not be available during a few minutes (we estimate less than 10 minutes in total) of that time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jul 07: Check the newest additions on DBC's official page from Pypi for all your Python needs! Also, plenty of Selenium code samples have been added to our API pages.
- May 26: RESOLVED - Today and tomorrow (May 27th), in order to offer a more stable service and, eventually, new valuable features for you, we'll be rolling some planned service updates that may momentarily affect your solving operations - we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you! Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action