STATUS: OKServers are fully operational with faster than average response time.
22 seconds (1 minute ago)
9 seconds (5 minutes ago)
15 seconds (15 minutes ago)
- Jan 26: SEASONAL PROMO - As of Jan 24, the hCAPTCHA rate has been decreased to $1.79/1K!!!
- Jan 04: RESOLVED - At the moment, the service is going through a technical issue that is causing higher than usual solve times/sporadic overloads. We're working hard to minimize the impact of this on your work. We expect things to be back to normal shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- SEASONAL PROMO - As of Jan 24, the hCAPTCHA rate has been decreased to $1.79/1K!!!
DBC Gold Membership
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action